| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yokohama in March is a little cool at 8.2 °C (46.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly dry. Some 120.5mm (4.7in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Yokohama March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Yokohama, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Yokohama:
- Maebashi, Japan - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) NNW
- Kumagaya, Japan - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) NNW
- Chichibu, Japan - 80.4 kms (50 miles) NW
- Kofu, Japan - 102.6 kms (63.7 miles) WNW
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 80.5 kms (50 miles) W
- Mishima, Japan - 74.5 kms (46.3 miles) WSW
- Ajiro, Japan - 66.3 kms (41.2 miles) SW
- Shizuoka, Japan - 124.6 kms (77.4 miles) WSW
- Oshima, Japan - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) SSW
- Irozaki, Japan - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) SW