| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yokohama in August is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in August is very faintly moist. Some 146.3mm (5.8in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:56 long with an average length of 13:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Yokohama August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Yokohama, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Yokohama:
- Maebashi, Japan - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) NNW
- Kumagaya, Japan - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) NNW
- Chichibu, Japan - 80.4 kms (50 miles) NW
- Kofu, Japan - 102.6 kms (63.7 miles) WNW
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 80.5 kms (50 miles) W
- Mishima, Japan - 74.5 kms (46.3 miles) WSW
- Ajiro, Japan - 66.3 kms (41.2 miles) SW
- Shizuoka, Japan - 124.6 kms (77.4 miles) WSW
- Oshima, Japan - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) SSW
- Irozaki, Japan - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) SW